Thank you to everyone purchasing our Christmas Raffle Calendars and congrats to our winners!
We hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and a restful long weekend!
With Thanksgiving here and Advent starting on December 3rd, Christmas is just around the corner. We will be running our annual Christmas Raffle Calendar again this year and hope that you will join us in the fun! The Christmas Raffle Calendars make great stocking stuffers, Yankee Swap items and presents for those people for whom you are unsure as to what they would like!
There are two ways that you can purchase your calendars:
In Person –
- Copies of the Christmas Raffle Calendars are available in the Collaborative Office at St. Mary’s, at Sacred Heart School, and at the doors of both churches. You can also buy your Christmas Raffle Calendars from Sacred Heart School students!
Print Your Own –
- You can also print off copies of the calendar. You can find them on the Collaborative website (www.lynncatholic.org), here at the the Sacred Heart School website (www.sacredheartschoollynn.org), and the Facebook pages of both the school and the Collaborative.
2017 Christmas Raffle Calendar (Download here)
Once you have your copy follow these easy steps:
- Fill out all of the lines on the bottom of the sheet. If you are purchasing more than one calendar, you will need to do this for each calendar.
- If you are paying for the calendars with a check, write the check out to either ‘Lynn Catholic Collaborative’ or ‘Sacred Heart School’. Calendars are $10 each.
- Return the calendars and the cash or check in one of the following ways:
- By Mail – Chris Carmody 8 South Common Street Lynn, MA 01902
- In Person – Drop them off at Sacred Heart School or the Collaborative Office
- At Mass – Put the calendar and cash or check in an envelope and put the envelope in the collection basket at any Mass at St. Mary’s or Sacred Heart
- Give the calendars out as gifts and wait to hear from us about what prizes you have won!
The Christmas Raffle Calendars make great last-minute Christmas presents if you aren’t sure what to get someone! All of the prizes will be drawn on January 2, 2018, so you have all month to purchase the calendars. Winners will be notified by mail when we mail you the gift cards, and will also be listed in the St. Mary’s and Sacred Heart bulletins.
If you have questions, please email Chris Carmody at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kim Donovan at (781) 595-2593.
Can you help us by spreading the word?
Please email this on to your friends and family and please mention it at Thanksgiving Dinner!
We hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a blessed Advent and Christmas!
Thank you for your support!