PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
Scholars entering our
2.9 Program must be 2 years 9 months by September 1.
Scholars entering our Pre-Kindergarten 3-year-old program must be 3 years old by September 1.
Scholars entering our Pre-Kindergarten 4-year-old program must be 4 years old by September 1.
Scholars entering our Kindergarten 0 program must be 4.5 years old by September 1.
Scholars entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1.
Scholars entering Grade 1 must be 6 years old by September 1.
Our typical application procedure is as follows:
1. Tour the school! Come visit us! You may schedule a visit online here.
2. Submit an application: You may apply online here.
3. Shadow Day: Prospective scholars will spend a day in a classroom where age appropriate assessments will be conducted to determine the child’s developmental progress.
4. Acceptance Letter! After all appropriate documentation has been received, accepted scholars will receive a letter welcoming you to the SHS family!
Please make sure to have the following documents ready for submission:
- Immunizations Record
- Baptismal Record (if applicable)
- Early Childhood Questionnaire (if applicable)
- Tuition Agreement
- Proof of FACTS Account
- Transcript (if transferring)
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Tuition Voucher (if applicable)
- Medical Release Form
- Extended Day Care Form
All necessary forms can be found in the admissions packet you received from the school.